Jagwire Mountain Elite Link Brake Cable Set
Description of Jagwire Mountain Elite Link Brake Cable Set
Jagwire Mountain Elite Link Brake cable set with aluminum link housing. The ultimate combination of durability and attention grabbing looks.
Available in different colors it’s designed to enhance your performance and appearance. So, why is it better than traditional housing? It’s compressionless, which means better braking performance with enhanced modulation. But its flexibility allows for tight bends without kinking. It’s also much lighter than traditional coiled steel housing while being more durable.
Combine these benefits with the uncoated ultra-slick polished cables and Slick-Lube liners that dramatically reduce friction and you’ve got the best of performance and style.
- Length inner cable: 1350 mm front, 2350 mm rear
- Brake housing Ø 5 mm:
* 450 mm (with 910 mm Slick-Lube Liner)
* 450 mm (with 610 mm Slick-Lube Liner)
* 280 mm (with 610 mm Slick-Lube Liner)
- Small parts:
- 7x mini tube tops frame protectors
- 25x extra links
- 2x Guide Pipe end caps
- 2x adapter end caps to 5 mm brake housing
- 2x cable tips
- 3x cable donuts – frame protectors
- 2x pipe boot - 2x rotating hooks
20th Anniversary Limited Edition Black kit has black link segments; the kit includes 6 additional accent links of each color
Compatible with Shimano and SRAM brake systems.
Package Weight: 217Gram
1x Jagwire Mountain Elite Link Brake Cable Kit
We Also Recommend