Jagwire Mountain Elite Link Shift Cable Set
Description of Jagwire Mountain Elite Link Shift Cable Set
Jagwire Mountain Elite Link Shift cable set with aluminum link housing. The ultimate combination of durability and attention grabbing looks.
Available in different colors it’s designed to enhance your performance and appearance. So, why is it better than traditional housing? It’s compressionless, which means better shifting performance with enhanced modulation. But its flexibility allows for tight bends without kinking. It’s also much lighter than traditional coiled steel housing while being more durable.
Combine these benefits with the uncoated ultra-slick polished cables and Slick-Lube liners that dramatically reduce friction and you’ve got the best of performance and style.
- Length inner cable: 1500 mm front, 2300 mm rear
- Shift housing Ø 5 mm:
* 450 mm (with 2000 mm Slick-Lube Liner)
* 450 mm (with 920 mm Slick-Lube Liner)
* 380 mm (with 1100 mm Slick-Lube Liner)
* 310 mm and 350 mm (with 1300 mm Slick-Lube Liner)
- Small parts:
- 15x mini tube tops frame protectors
- 30x extra links
- 4x adapter end caps to 4 mm shift housing
- 2x cable tips
- 6x cable donuts – frame protectors
- 1x dirt guard
- 2x rotating hooks
Compatible with Shimano and SRAM shifting systems.
Package Weight: 207Gram
1x Jagwire Mountain Elite Link Shift Cable Set
We Also Recommend